06 August 2013

Washi Tape Cards

I love Washi Tape.  It's pretty, practical and you can make all kinds of cool things.  At first I mostly used it to label leftovers in the freezer.  I like the way you can stick it to any container, write on it with a felt pen, and then just peel it off when you're done.

I've seen a few ideas for making birthday cards and this morning I had another crafting session with the girls.  We started with a pile of Washi Tape and some blank cards.


We then added strips of tape for candles, cut out some yellow tape for flames and wrote a birthday message.


Olivia's Card

Another super easy craft activity with the kids.  I didn't get a photograph of Samantha's card as she had already sealed it up in an envelope before I got a chance to photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment